This post serves as a list of steps to fix virgin mobile intercept issues like not getting MMS or data working. If the step doesnt work then move on to the next step.
If you have your phone rooted or modified then revert everything to stock except for /data.
Turn off the phone and pull the battery and turn the phone back on.
1. Turn on your phone
2. Press the Phone icon on the Home screen
3. Dial #-#-8-4-7-4-4-6-#
4. You are now in the Programming menu. Tap Edit.
5. Tap the field next to “Enter MDN”, a Virtual Keypad will appear on the screen.
6. Enter your 10-digit phone number.
7. Tap the field next to “Enter MSID”, and enter your 10-digit MSID (Different for everyone)
8. Tap OK
9. Tap Activate or done.
The phone will reactivate and restart. Then wait like 4 hours and see if the problem is fixed.
Reset your phone. Settings > Privacy > Factory Data Reset
Call tech support and tell them you have done all the above steps and you might want to suggest your phone be reset on their network.